Sunday, March 13, 2011

Birthday Gift for Enzo

Enzo was raised by my two Bengal cats, Kathmandu and Meyling, a brother and sister from the same litter.  Since their passing three years ago, I have thought of getting another Bengal but felt like it was too soon.  At last, I found a breeder and visited the ranch and cattery today to get Enzo another companion.  As he is very social and loves everyone, animal and human, it seemed a fitting gift to him for his fifth birthday in April.  The kitty is a boy and is one month old in this photo (held by the breeder).  We will bring him home in two months.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous kitty Therese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Therese what a wonderful gift for your boy~~~ you are the greatest mom!!!! I am soooooo thrilled Enzo has you for a mom!!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete