Monday, April 25, 2011

Working with Silk






With the weather getting warmer, I am venturing from wool to lighter blends with cotton, linen and silk.  Loving Malabrigo Yarn as I do, I tried their Silky Merino, a 50/50 blend of delicate lustrous silk and their famously ultra-soft baby merino.  The result is light, shimmery, and ethereal.

Malabrigo makes this yarn in sublime colors like Narciso, Wisteria, Rupestre, Azul Azul, Loro Barranquero, & Evening Violet.   All yarn is kettle-dyed in small batches.

If you love Malabrigo as much as I do, you too can stare for hours at the new colors of Silky Merino online at this address:

http://www.malabrigoyarn.com/sub_yarn.php?id_sub_yarn=15

1 comment:

  1. i am loving my first scarf and excited for my next! And that purple yarn looks luscious!!
    hugs,
    beth

    ReplyDelete